Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sarah Davis, Provisional Bradley®Teacher

Hi! My name is Sarah Davis. I received my bachelor's of science in Dietetics at Virginia Tech in 2001. I have 2 beautiful daughters and used the Bradley Method® with each one throughout pregnancy, labor, delivery, and postpardum. Towards the end of October 2007 I completed my training to become a Bradley® Teacher.

I will begin my first series of classes on Wednesday, January 23rd at 7pm.
It is a 12 week series of classes covering nutrition, exercise, ways to ease pain in labor, and teaching the husband tips on coaching the mother during labor and delivery.

The cost is $210/couple for 12 weeks and I take a $50 deposit to reserve your spot because space is very limited. Please contact me at sarahdavis2@gmail.com for more information or questions!

No comments: